try it free 4 minute demo Contact Us

Take an Additional $50 Off
on Orders Over $200
Use Promo Code:

Veterans Educational Benefits


Our programs are approved by the State Approving Agency for military members who qualify for either the Montgomery or Post 911 GI Bill.

These Veterans educational benefits are designed to help service members and eligible veterans cover the costs associated with education or training. The GI Bill has several different programs and each is administered differently, depending on the individual’s eligibility and duty status.

Payment Amounts

The payment amount varies depending on the GI Bill program that you are utilizing. Payments are issued monthly after the training is complete. This monthly entitlement is based on the total number of pre-determined clock hours for a given course.

Applying for Benefits

Once you have decided on the program that you want to take, just follow these steps:

  1. Complete the VA Certificate of Eligibility application (VA Form 22-1990) and submit it to the appropriate VA regional office. You can get and submit the application (VA Form 22-1990) online, or submit a printed copy. To apply on-line go to
  2. Enroll in and pay for the Mariners Learning System program you want to take.
  3. Upon course completion provide our in-house VA certifying official with your Certificate of Eligibility and Social Security Number. Our representative will then verify your enrollment and course completion with the Veteran Administration.
  4. Upon the VAís review your benefits will be determined and payment will be made accordingly. Please note that you will not receive payment until the VA receives and processes your course completion verification.

NOTE: Our certifying official isnít a VA employee, and canít make decisions about your eligibility for VA benefits.

Contacting the Veterans Benefits Administration

If you need help with your VA educational benefits, or if you need to notify the VA of any changes affecting your benefits, you can contact them in the following ways:

  • Go to their Web site: You can get general or detailed information about education benefits.

  • Call 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551). If youíre hearing impaired call 1-800- 829-4833. Toll-free telephone service is available in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the U. S. Virgin Islands. (Unfortunately you may have difficulty getting through quickly at the toll-free number, especially when school enrollments are heavy. You may have more success by going to the Internet site).

Any of the following offices or representatives can also assist you:

  • Any VA Regional Office, VA Medical Center or Vet Center. To locate the VA facility closest to you, go to
  • Reserve and Guard Education and Incentives Officers.
  • State or local representatives of Veterans organizations.
  • Education Service Officers or education counselors at military bases.
  • American Embassies or Consulates, if youíre in a foreign country.

Have questions?

Contact Mariners Learning System™
to learn more about the possibilities!